Teaser to start off my backlogsssss! It’s summer break so i guess i’ll be posting more stuff time by time (or not haha).
(c) Tom Acuesta
Hi Fellas! Yes, i’m still alive! School’s been keeping me busy. Thus, the inactivity. Thank God for the much needed Christmas break (that is about to end, booo). Anyway, it’s been a really long time since i last posted!! I can’t believe I didn’t post anything AT ALL for the past 7/8 months and it’s now what, 2014??? Haha! I’ll really try my best to bring this blog back to life! New Year’s Resolution? (I hope so, haha!).
Anyway, before I start posting Christmas Break related entries, here’s a quick outfit post of my entry when my sister and I decided to join the Forever 21 Threebies My Way contest!
What more can I say when this F21 lace corset says it all. It’s chic, it’s sleek, it’s all about the fit. It’s like chocolate, it goes well with everything! You can pair it up with animal prints for a stroll in the mall. Get it on with a nice flowing sheer skirt and you’ll be rocking it formal. But with some light colored jeans, you’ll be sittin’ pretty comfy being casual.
This has got to be my favorite among the three! Lace + Floral Print + Pastel = Perfect Combination! But i prolly won’t wear this out
(just yet) because of my overly huge thighs. hahaha. #loveyourfigure
More photos under the cut!
SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Hi fellas! Yes, I am still alive!! Haha! Long hiatus, i know. Revamping my site before i start posting again. :)
Heya guys! I’m back! I finally have some spare time to post some stuff. Anyway, a big thanks to everyone who joined my birthday giveaway!! I was finally able to collate the entries sooo, *drum roll please* CONGRATULATIONS TO BELLE IBANEZ for winning my giveaway!!! I will contact you in a while for your prizes.
- it was the first day of school today — 3rd year, 1st sem — and no, the photo above was not taken today, it was a pre-first day photo, lol, what?
- it was my cousin who i first saw upon going down the car and i find it really funny
- as expected, it was so crowded
- there were a lot of catching up
- i only had one class and it was my 730 am class since everything else was free cut, kinda regretted going to school though
- i didn’t get to meet all my profs for my m/th sched
- al and i have the clingiest schedule ever
- i was finally able to get my last PE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- i only have one class tomorrow and i don’t know if i should still go to school but if ever i do go to school, i hope it’s not free cut
- my birthday giveaway is still open
- i need someone who does artwork commissions, message me if you know someone or if you do
- idk what else to say